25th March Meeting in Woodlands Hotel 7:30pm
- Chairman’s address
- Honorary Secretary’s Report,
- Honorary Treasurer’s Report
- Installation of New President
- Appointment of Vice President
- Election of Officers –
a) Honorary Secretary
b) Honorary Treasurer
c) Honorary Membership Secretary
d) Ordinary Committee Members
- Appointment of Honorary Auditors
- Fix Annual Membership Subscription
List of Objectives of the Fraternity
Section 1 – Constitution.
The fraternity shall be called the De La Salle Past Pupils Fraternity. The aims of the Fraternity
shall be -
1) To Stimulate Friendship and cooperation among past pupils.
2) To strengthen and continue the good relations between the school and the fraternity and to offer the services of the past pupils to assist the schools in any way appropriate.
3) To encourage Catholic ethos.
4) To continue and enhance the strong relationship with the De La Salle Community and
2. Funding of Scholarships and the welfare of present and former pupils.
3. Develop strong relationships with all De La Salle bodies – sporting, cultural, teaching, scouting
4. Form a strong, committed, experienced Committee with a much younger average age.
5. Develop a social media and I.T. platform.
6. Develop a database of PP’s contact details, conforming to data protection legislation.
- Annual Dinner
- Annual Mass
- Fraternity Pub Table Quiz
- Golf Outing
- Tramore races
- Memorial Sports event
- Public Speaking competition
- Mock interviews and career talks
- Assistance to former students with job searches
- Business networking lunches – Waterford and Dublin
- Assisting with class reunion
- Commemorating special DLS events – i.e. Harty Cup etc.
- Presidents Diary
- In the future Past Presidents dinner
- Family Day – 7 a side soccer, sports day etc.
- Letter from the President
- Annual dinner
- Honorary Secretary’s report
- Honorary Treasurers report
- College update
- St. Declan’s update
- Stephen Street update
- Notes & reports from affiliated groups, stories & photos of years activities